Chat Headsets Print

Voice Chat Headsets either plug into the sound card in the back of your computer, or are plugged into a USB Port.  If you choose the type of headset which plugs into the sound card there will be a plug for the speakers and a plug for the microphone.  The speaker/headset switch shown below allows you to quickly switch between using your headset, or using your computer speakers. (I like the inexpensive behind the ear type of headset for comfort, and the speakers/headset switch for convenience.)


Recommended: Logitech 980158-0403 Internet Chat Headset